Friday, January 05, 2007

The next phase of evolution

Today when I look back at the posts I have on the blog I realize my personal development has been extremely swift with no/minimal time to consolidate and hence no posts on my learnings.

In these 3 years a lot has changed on my professional front, I am associated with the software support function and manage the support business for a range of products.

At this time I am planning to spend my next few months writing about art and science of a few people management skills around essential Delegation, Coaching skills, support model, cost model, resource model, etc.

For those who read my blog for technical stuff, I will not disappoint them either and will soon release the code I recently developed to remotely control an application using windows mobile device & .net compact framework.

Please do not hesitate to use the comments section to suggest topics and I will try to put together something from my experience.

No comments: