Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Meta Reunion

It was sunday the 27th of June 2004 late evening and i thought of cleaning my office filing cabinet, when i found a sheet of white paper which was no more white ;). This sheet has brought some significant change in life and made me feel more stronger and confident. This sheet had the names, phone nos and email'ds of all my team from good old days of Meta Infotech . I sent a mail to all of them in the hope that these id's still work as its been almost 2 years now and to my surprise most of the id's did work and i got warm replies too :).

I would love to do this with my associations with other organizations too viz.: Genesys & Mediline, oneway it helps get a feedback of oneself on how you treated your team and vice-versa.

Well there is a community created on Orkut called Meta Alumni. If you have not received my invitation, do ping me.

No comments: